CPC Mod 4
1st October 2021
Date(s) - 01/10/2021 - 31/12/2021
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
York / Wetherby
- 3 Hour Course
- 1-1 Training
The CPC Module 4 test is the very last thing to do after you have completed all other training and CPC modules. (Although this can be done before your Practical driving test – Mod 3)
Once you have passed this you will be issued your CPC Card. You will need to carry this card every time you want to drive for financial gain or you could face a fine of up to £1000. Before you take the CPC Module 4 you must have completed your CPC module 2 (Case Studies) theory test.
How the test works :
You’re tested on being able to:
• load the vehicle following safety rules and to keep it secure
• stop trafficking in illegal immigrants
• assess emergency situations
• reduce physical risks to yourself or others
• do a walkaround vehicle safety check
The test is made up of 5 topics from the Driver CPC syllabus. You can score up to 20 points for each topic.
To pass you have to score at least 15 out of 20 in each topic area and have an overall score of at least 80 out of 100.
At the end of your test the examiner will tell you if you’ve passed.
If you fail, you can book another driving test straight away, but you cannot take it for another 3 clear working days.
How to book this course :
- Choose to pay with Paypal (no paypal account needed) or Debit / Credit Card :-
- As soon as you book we will confirm by email then a member of our team will contact you in office hours to arrange your date.
- In order to fully complete the booking we will to make sure you are eligible to take the training and test and that you have already completed the Theory Test for this licence. We will also need a photo of the driving licence of the person attending the course. This can be sent by text to 07949309714. We will email a reminder of this upon booking anyway.
- Once we have a copy of the licence we will email you with confirmation of the booking and the course joining instructions (meeting place / times etc)