If you have already passed your C Category HGV Test …
- 3 Day Course
- Test fee and VAT included in the price
- 1-1 Training
- Private training area for reversing / manoeuvres
- Part 3a DVSA Test completed at our training ground with our own assessors (reverse and un-couple)
- Our training site is 5 mins from the HGV Test Centre
- £1440 + VAT and £115 test fee (3 day course only available to those who hold C Licence already)
This course is designed for those who have their C Category passed already.
We always recommend booking an assessment initially for £60 incl VAT. We can then offer you guidance as to whether the 3 day course will be right for you.
See the course details and price here : https://godrivinglgv.co.uk/events/ce-licence-articulated-truck/
New Car to C+E HGV Courses
Car to C+E
The government has changed the law so that you can go from a B car licence straight to C+E Articulated Licence.
From 15th Nov 2021 you are allowed to go from car licence to Cat C+E (Articulated truck). You may need some help with your provisional entitlement to be able to take your C+E HGV test but we can help you with this.
These new courses are 4/5 days in duration and are proving very popular. In order to get booked in please give us a call so that we can check your eligibility. We can take a deposit payment for these courses with the balance of payment due 14 days before your course.
4 day course £2000 + VAT and 3 x test fees (CPC, Driving + Reversing
5 day course £2400 + VAT and 3 x test fees (CPC, Driving + Reversing)
See the course details and price here : https://godrivinglgv.co.uk/events/ce-licence-car-to-ce-course-articulated-truck/
The new course will be split into 2 parts :-
- Part One – Reversing Exercise, Uncoupling Exercise, CPC Mod 4 and some driving – usually in a rigid 18 tonne truck before you move on to the articulated vehicle. Part 3a of the LGV Test will usually be taken on day two.
- Part Two – Driving the Articulated Truck. Part 3b of the LGV Test will be taken at the end of day three or day five if you are taking the car to C+E Course
** Please note – you cannot move on to the driving and Part 3b of the test until you have passed Part 3a (The reverse and uncouple – this exercise is now assessed by ourselves)